10x Column 100′4x Squat/Bench Stations12x Pull-Up Stations4x Sandwich J-Cups Pair4x 43” Triangle2x 43” Single Pull-Up Bar 1.25”2x 43” Double Pull-Up Bars 1.25”1x Monkey Bar
The concept of functional Quincy Sport equipment was conceived in 2011 and is a combination of passion, technology, and a unique style of products. Thanks to the synthesis of these features, our products are available in 120 countries around the world.
The Quincy Sport team includes 7 Olympic medalists, who want to share with users their decades of experience. Products from these lines are designed to meet the requirements of both professionals and those who are just beginning their adventure with functional training. According to research conducted in gyms, only 2% of people were able to do exercises that were dedicated to other constructions available on the market. Let’s be honest… What percentage of people you know can do 10 different exercises related to pull-ups on a bar? Quincy Sport has focused on the remaining 98%, and dedicated hundreds of low and medium difficulty exercises to this extensive group. Of course, all this was done without any losses for professional athletes. All our equipment has been optimised for personal, circuit, and group training.
An additional goal of the project was to enable users to individually configure all our equipment, taking into account their preferences and the space available in the gym. As a result, over 1000 individually tailored device configurations have been created, which have one common feature – unparalleled functionality.
Along with all products from the Clock, Aquatic Ecosystem and Clock Competition lines, users receive a training package describing all the available training possibilities. In addition, the Global Master Trainer can conduct training anywhere in the world, where he will show the capabilities of each piece of equipment and suggest the most effective ways of using them for personal, group and circuit training.
Clock Competition is a line of products in which a consensus between functionality and cost- effectiveness has been achieved, while maintaining the elite quality of the Clock line. All the structural columns of these products have been made entirely of high quality stainless steel, which guarantees that the device will look attractive even after many years of intensive use.
1 – 22” Crossmember Rectangular Tube2 – 22” Pipe 2”3 – 22” 2x Pipes 1.25”4 – 43” Crossmember Rectangular Tube5 – 43” Crossmember Rectangular Tube + Logo6 – 43” Single Pull-Up Bar 1.25”7 – 43” Single Pull-Up Bar 2”8 – 43” Single Pull-Up Bar 1.25” Long9 – 43” Single Pull-Up Bar 2” Long10 – 43” Double Pull-Up Bars 1.25”11 – 43” Double Pull-Up Bars 2”12 – 43” Double Pull-Up Bars 1.25” & 2”13 – 43” Triangle14 – 70” Crossmember Rectangular Tube15 – 70” Single Pull-Up Bar 1.25”16 – 70” Single Pull-Up Bar 2”17 – 70” Double Pull-Up Bars 1.25”18 – 70” Double Pull-Up Bars 2”19 – 70” Double Pull-Up Bars 1.25” & 2”20 – 70” Triangle
IVE devices in the basic version are made of polished stainless steel, thanks to which we obtain a beautiful and extremely durable structure. The lack of additional varnishing also allows the product to maintain a perfect appearance for as long as possible, because in this way we eliminate all possible mechanical damage to the varnish coatings that can always occur in public utility products.
However, at the customer’s request, we varnish our products in all available RAL CLASSIC colors and colors with the “HAMMER” structure.
In example below there is a QR Code link to the website www.ral-farben.de/en/all-ral-colours, which shows all available RAL colors.
Users do not need electricity, air conditioning or heating for outdoor training. All that is needed is the motivation to do it.
Our devices are made of 100% stainless steel, which allows us to completely eliminate other less durable materials.
We are so confident about the quality of our devices that we have established a 10-year commercial warranty to guarantee their integrity. We didn’t only double the industry standards – we extended it over 5 times!
IVE devices are virtually maintenance-free. A 5-minute session every 6 months will be sufficient to keep your IVE device safe and operational.
EN +1.424.253.0999PL +48 512 975 email@example.com
HQ Europe:Ive Outdoor sp. z o.o.Taczanowskiego 1907-300 Ostrow MazowieckaPoland
HQ United States:Ive Outdoor LLC3000 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94306United States
©2023 by Quincy Sport. All rights reserved.
* Owner Quincy Brand: Ive Outdoor sp.z o.o.